Thursday, May 28, 2009

Requiem for the Paper Monster

So every year I make all these commitments and promises to myself, and then I procrastinate and put off said promises until the following year. One of my favorites is the one where I say that I'm going to get organized and go through that enormous stack of random mail, paper, postcards, stuff I thought looked cool for some reason, movie stubs (why do I keep those), etc, and file it or throw it. Why is this so hard to accomplish (asks my husband the neat freak)? I can't really say, except I fear that a combination of laziness, lack of time, and bizarre sentimentality (my friend who I never see anymore gave me that card 15 years ago!!!) is the most likely culprit. This all has become a moot point since our pals at Knock Knock came up with these file folders that perfectly express all of the above sentiments. Dare I say that filing has even become fun??!!

(also - my husband wishes to express his enormous gratitude to the Knock Knock people, who have assisted in making his home office clutter free!)