Friday, May 1, 2009

The Write Stuff

When I was planning my wedding, one of the best pieces of advice I found was to carry a notebook on me at all times. I could write price quotes, notes to myself, brilliant thoughts, doodles of centerpieces--things that would’ve normally been forgotten were instantly (thankfully!) saved. The wedding long done, I still carry a notebook with me and I would suggest you start doing the same…and there’s no prettier place to jot down a quick grocery list than in our paperblank journals! Each journal cover is detailed with metallic foils and rich inks in designs ranging from ultra-modern to seemingly ancient. Some designs are copies of actual stained glass windows, ancient architecture, tapestries, one is even duplicates the handwriting of Shakespeare himself! Paperblank journals are filled with high quality, acid free archival paper, ribbon page markers (so much classier than an old receipt!) and most come with either bungee or magnetic closures to keep your thoughts safe from the world (or the world safe from your thoughts…) Every journal also has a secret memento pocket tucked into the back cover--the perfect place to keep receipts, business cards, pictures, or anything else you might need at your fingertips! Sizes range from itty bitty pocket sized to as big as standard paper, so no matter your needs you can find a paperblank journal to help organize your life as well!